Guest Service Coordinator. Full time with Benefits- Non-Exempt
The Guest Service Coordinator has three main functions – 1. Provide assistance to the Guest Service Manager in the guest service side of camp 2. Undertake the main hosting duties and provide oversight for secondary hosts 3. Assist with summer programs needs when time is available.
- 1. Assisting the Guest Service Manager in –
- a. Contact / invoices for rental groups
- b. Responding to guest group needs (emails and phone)
- c. Maintaining accurate records of group income and contracts
- d. Maintaining accurate records of group income and contracts
- e. Providing on-site camp tours
- f. Provide communication to all other departments on guest group needs
- g. Work with Guest Service Manager / Site Manager on a plan and execution for Marketing camp
- 2. Hosting
- a. Before the group’s arrival – ensure that camp is set up according to the groups needs
- b. When the group arrives – arrange a time to meet with group leaders and our guest service staff ensuring that set ups, scheduling and meal times are aligned.
- c. During a group stay – ensure that the group is checked on often providing great customer service in all aspects of camp.
- d. Must be available while groups are utilizing camp as an emergency contact, unless alternative arrangements have been made in advance with the Camp Director.
- e. Work with Operations manager to ensure camp is always cleaned and maintained while a group is onsite.
- f. Provide secondary guest group hosts (including program manager) with the needed training to assume the duties associated with hosting groups.
- g. After group departure, work with the operations manager to ensure all lighting and climate control devices are turned off, and all areas appropriately secured.
- 3. Summer Programs
- a. Work with the Site Manager, Divisional youth department, and Program manager in planning, hiring, leading, and evaluating summer programs. This will be dependent on time available from the guest service needs.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veteran’s/Disabled
Apply online: https://rn22.ultipro.com/SAL1002/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=9923